domingo, 29 de octubre de 2023

Changes to my study programme

 



I love many thing to study my career, even the fact of the years we study is an important thing to consider, I still choose this career and this university (EVEN!!!, so crazy, anyways).


I like we have three phonetics' class in three different years, we have Italian, German and French, but I think we are lacking of an English phonetic class, because we sing in this language but almost for intuition and some things that our singing teacher can teach us.









Another thing I think we are lacking is a class about the anatomy and physiology of the voice, I think we really need it because we are singers and we need to know how our voice work and how we can have a healthy voice and take care about our vocal cords.






Also I think we need to know more about of academic music in latin america, we always learn about of academic music in Europe and United States of America, but stop of that! please! I don't want to say that we don't need to learn that, but we really need to know more about our traditional music, the road that the music has to the colonization (or maybe before that) to now.



Finally I think that all the persons need to study or work in a good place with a good conditions, and with a good infrastructure, and in this point our study place is not the best, all of us know the conditions...

But I think we have a big opportunity to study here, because we have great teachers and we have a good level of musical education, but even not enough.

But I'm happy to study here honestly in spite of all...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Changes to my study programme

  I love many thing to study my career, even the fact of the years we study is an important thing to consider, I still choose this career an...