lunes, 25 de septiembre de 2023

How I love concerts!

 Definitely, I love concerts!𝄞♬

 The first concert that I went to, was The Jonas Brothers in Estadio Monumental in November of 2010, I was 8 years old, I went with my mom, some classmates and their moms. This concert was amazing and it was totally a surprise! That day, my mom sent me to school with a Jonas Brothers' T-shirt, and that was so weird... because  I wasn't supposed to go! Then my mom picked me up from school, and what you think? Yes! She took me to the concert! I saw my schoolmates and we enjoyed the music!










I went to other concerts like Demi Lovato in 2014, 

Miley Cyrus in Lollapalooza 2022 (it was a really fabulous experience!),

Måneskin in 2022,









and the last one, that I think it was the best concert that I went to, was Los Jaivas in their 60th aniversary in Movistar Arena, in August 15th, this year... It was really really incredible, it was a 4 hours music concert !!! It sounded so powerfull and I really enjoyed it!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Changes to my study programme

  I love many thing to study my career, even the fact of the years we study is an important thing to consider, I still choose this career an...