domingo, 22 de octubre de 2023

Travel to the future!!!

 As I already said before in another post, I'm a really daydreamer person, I think that I´m thinking of the future a lot of time during the day, I'm always dreaming hahaha.




I always think in the future because my dream is live in another country, like Italy, and now this is impossible, it's just possible in the future or in my dreams, this topic is one of my favorites, I love to listen other people telling me their plans and goals.




Anyways, I recognize two things so important, the first is that I know that living the moment is an important and almost magical thing "carpe diem", living in the present is so beautiful, laugh with your friends, savour deliciuos food, feeling the waves of the ocean at the beach or the grass in your feet, i don't know, so many things that you can feel only in the present.


The other thing that I recognized is the fact of the climate change, it's so alarming, so I dream a lot but I'm feeling so scary about it.





So, if the future were like I'm always think, with so many trees and will be a good place to give to my childrends maybe, and I can live in a house in another country (please Italy), I want to go to the future and living there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Changes to my study programme

  I love many thing to study my career, even the fact of the years we study is an important thing to consider, I still choose this career an...